Classes (yoga & meditation) to support drug & alcohol rehabilitation began in August 2004 at the Kriya Centre in North London.
This is the primary service we offer as a charity and as such we have diversified and increased our services to include different client groups, over the years we have served in many fields including:
- People recovering from alcohol & drug addiction
- Those in prison
- The homeless
- Over 50’s and the elderly
- HIV/AIDS sufferers and carers
- Women trafficked into prostitution
- Young adults with behavioural health & learning difficulties
- Mental health in-patients & women recovering from domestic violence.
We aim to serve wherever there is a need.
Do you want to teach a class?
Or are you a Centre that would like a Yoga or Meditation class?